> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > float switch
Login | Register

float switch

Posted by Dan U. on September 21st, 1999 07:49 PM
In reply to Sump pump warning by JT on August 18th, 1998 07:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

We manufacture the float switch that you need. It comes complete with the proper mounting bracket for a sump pump riser pipe. It is designed to be connected to a central station monitored alarm panel or independent alarm sounder. If connected to a central station you can also be notified of when your electricity is off too!

Visit our web site ( to find out more and where to purchase our product. This product sells for around $25 U.S. dollars and is extremely easy to install. Our distributors web sites are posted on our web site. Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC