> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Flip type rain gutters
Login | Register

Flip type rain gutters

Posted by James D. Cain, Jr. on August 26th, 2000 08:34 PM

I am nearing completion of a 6000 s.f. log home in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina. I would like to install some type of "flip gutters" or gutters with leaf guards on the house, similar to what I have had on my house in VA. The builders in the mountains seem unfamiliar with this technology. Are there any contractors offering this type of product in Ashe or Wautaga counties of NC or even as far east as Wilkesboro?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC