> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Flexible base shoe
Login | Register

Flexible base shoe

Posted by Jerry on December 11th, 2002 05:49 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy some kind of flexible base shoe?
I'm reinstalling the shoe after the hardwood floors were sanded
and have a wrap around at the bottom of the stairs. It gets painted
so plastic or something similar would be fine.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC