> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > flexible backer rods....
Login | Register

flexible backer rods....

Posted by Moderator, Steve on September 19th, 2002 04:46 PM
In reply to Caulking/Filling a wide and shallow gap by Pat on September 18th, 2002 09:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

come in three sizes and are made for just this situation. they are like flexible ropes that are designed to be pushed in the crack and act as a backing for the caulk to rest against and thus fill in a large crack.

found in home centers on the door insulation or weatherstriping aisle.

Very cheap.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC