> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Flex, accordian, ducts
Login | Register

Flex, accordian, ducts

Posted by steve jones on June 12th, 2000 09:33 AM
In reply to flexable duct product used in heating and cooling by Lorie Ann on June 12th, 2000 06:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

I see them in home centers, like Lowe's, Home Depot and others.

Really not a rare product at all.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC