> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Flat Roof
Login | Register

Flat Roof

Posted by Paul C. on May 18th, 1998 08:33 PM

Last fall on "Home Again" I saw an episode in which Bob was on a project in Wayland, MA and the contractor shingled a flat roof and added a special membrane over the seams (which is designed to let air/gas out but not moisture in) then on top of the membrane was the typical "vented" shingle. Can you tell me what the memebrane is called or the name of the roofing contractor who did this?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC