> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Flange
Login | Register


Posted by Dr Home on January 15th, 1999 05:15 PM
In reply to offset flange on lead pipe by B Shaffer on January 14th, 1999 09:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

You can, but, you will need a Fernco type adapter to make the transition.
This is a rubber coupling with two clamps that is sold at any hardware store.
It will slip over both pieces.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC