> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > fireplace inserts
Login | Register

fireplace inserts

Posted by F Alexander on October 23rd, 2000 07:41 AM

I now have an incert in my fireplace. I would like to remove it, and install a folding, glass cover (screen?).
In opening is an unusual size, and am unable to find what I am looking for. It is 52" X 27". Can you please inform me where to find, eather a custom or off the floor cover for this opening...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC