> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Finding 24 inch HVAC diffusers/registers
Login | Register

Finding 24 inch HVAC diffusers/registers

Posted by Bill Rose on November 3rd, 1998 01:16 PM


I recently purchased a 40 year old home which has 24 inch
baseboard HVAC diffusers/registers. They are triangle-shaped,
with the back mounting to the wall, base to the floor, and
slanted front containing the vent and output adjustment.
I would replace them with the 18 inch registers I found at
Home Depot, put my wood flooring is cut to fit the 24 inch
ones, so I'd really like to use those. The problem is
that I can't find any! Do you have any suggestions of
HVAC parts distributors that sell diffusers/registers in
this size?


Bill Rose

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC