> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > fin tube accessories
Login | Register

fin tube accessories

Posted by joe yolkie on January 8th, 2001 02:53 PM

I am looking for a product that I can attach to existing
fin tube that does not have any fin on it. I have a few
areas that the fin is very sparse and I would like to add
overwrap to these areas ...hopefully provide more heat in
these areas. If you know of such a product , please let me know.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC