> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Filling cracks in wood paneling
Login | Register

Filling cracks in wood paneling

Posted by Charles in New Orleans on February 7th, 2000 05:04 PM

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

Hello all,
I just purchased an older home with wood paneling in the living room. There is no dry wall under the paneling so I would like to fill the cracks and paint to look like drywall.

What product should I use the fill in the seams in the panneling?

thanks for your help,
Charles in New Orleans

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC