> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fill valve
Login | Register

Fill valve

Posted by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof on December 16th, 2002 10:58 AM
In reply to hmmm by tom b on December 16th, 2002 08:14 AM [Go to top of thread]

You can replace the fill valve very easily. You can purchase a Fluidmaster 400a at your local hardware store, it comes complete with instructions for installation. Make sure you replace the supply tube with a flexible fluidmaster supply and the flapper at the same time. Then everything is up to snuff.
Good Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC