> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fibre glass material for wall covering
Login | Register

Fibre glass material for wall covering

Posted by Boudewijn Morelissen on December 8th, 1997 12:43 PM
In reply to fiber-glass wall-covering by Suzanne Deaton on September 2nd, 1997 05:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

This material is called Wet Formed Mat or non woven glasstissue. Besides this non-woven product a wide range of woven glass fibre products exist for wall covering.

Famous companies in this market (in europe, but they export as well) are Mitex, UK, Tasso Sweden and Grober in Spain.

Good luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC