> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > fiberglass repair
Login | Register

fiberglass repair

Posted by cy stanley on November 16th, 2002 08:41 PM
In reply to Fiberglass Showers by Morris Smith on January 17th, 2002 03:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

you really cannot repair anything larger than a chip in fiberglass. If you have large chips or cracks, you need to get a tub liner which goes over the existing tub. If you do repair small chips, there will always be a very shallow raised bump on the repair. If you want to order tub liners, we are in California, but you can contact me for a possible dealer near you. Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC