> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > fiberglass product
Login | Register

fiberglass product

Posted by Mrs. Bean on March 1st, 2000 04:30 PM
In reply to Cracked plaster by Henry in MI on February 27th, 2000 08:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

What's the product called? We've seen it on the tube and now have the pleasure of having a house full of plaster walls to fix - and that product definitely sparked our interest.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC