> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fiberglass matting for walls
Login | Register

Fiberglass matting for walls

Posted by Henry in MI on December 13th, 1999 03:40 PM
In reply to repairing cracked plaster walls by Arch Christian on December 12th, 1999 03:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think that City does not understand the question. There is fiberglass matting made for covering your cracked plaster walls. It is applied much like wallpaper and, I believe, uses a vinyl based product for application so the walls can still move in the future without further cracking. Your local wallpaper store should be able to supply the product or tell you how to get it. Anaglypta is a good product made for another use.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC