> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > fiber-glass wall-covering
Login | Register

fiber-glass wall-covering

Posted by Suzanne Deaton on September 2nd, 1997 05:23 PM

What is the name for the fiber-glass material used for covering the wall prior to painting the wall? It gives the wall a textured look.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC