> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fiber Drain
Login | Register

Fiber Drain

Posted by Brad Doane on March 8th, 1998 09:14 AM
In reply to surface water drain by Gordon on March 7th, 1998 09:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

I believe the product name was Fiber Drain. I'm also looking for the same thing. It is very similar to another product that I've used--Enkadrain by American Excelsior Company. I used that along a foundation wall and it works great. If you do find out anything on this Fiber Drain, please let me know.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • FIBAR by Jimmy  3/11/98 12:11 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC