> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fence
Login | Register


Posted by Wick on March 23rd, 2000 11:39 AM
In reply to damaged chain link fence post and gate by Marilyn on March 23rd, 2000 11:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Marilyn, you might try sears website Parts Direct or call
them at 1-800-366-PART or look in the yellow pages for your local service
center where you can go and pick up the items. Hope this helps!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC