> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > FBI-Please arrest & indict TEK for using profanity
Login | Register

FBI-Please arrest & indict TEK for using profanity

Posted by bc on February 21st, 2000 03:33 PM
In reply to ohhhh I'm sorry by T on February 21st, 2000 07:58 AM [Go to top of thread]

To the FBI monitoring this site-In the name of decency, Please consider this a complaint with me referring charges agains TEK for using profane language on this family oriented site. I understand that their may be a 2 or 5 year statute of limitations to get the indictment and make the arrest so you will probably not get into a hurry with this guy since you are also going after hackers right now. Since this site records the necessary ISP information, you can probably get an indictment without even talking to him. TEK has a new home so I assume he will be waiting for your knock on the door in the next couple of years. It also sounds like an easy conviction since he indicates he is not afraid to admit to it. Maybe he won't see too much prison time.

To TEK-This is a family oriented site whose audience includes minor children. You complain about a lack of people skills, take a look at yours and may God (and the Judge) have mercy on your soul come judgment day. I've reviewed the posts and jj didn't say anything about a urinal in his post and I saw no bad advice with that. The flapper is a common plumbing term and I don't think you went to a plumbing supply house as urinals don't have a flapper. Sounds like you went to a hardware store, walmart, or a home cheapo. You apparently are taking the word of a store clerk over the free advice given here and I can't believe that you would reply in such a derogatory and arrogant manner yourself since you complained so much about someone else doing it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC