> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Faulty wiring
Login | Register

Faulty wiring

Posted by Graham on March 11th, 1998 01:11 PM
In reply to electrical wiring for wall fixtures in bathroom by lorraine on February 18th, 1998 01:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

When you removed the light fixtures you must have shorted two wires that is why your fuse blew in the first place. When doing any wiring never rely on just turning the light off at the switch, if someone else has wired the circuit wrong wires could still be live as they were in your case. You're very lucky to still be alive yourself. If you don't know or understand the basics call an electrician.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC