> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > faucet puller
Login | Register

faucet puller

Posted by Chris on November 3rd, 2002 09:41 PM
In reply to Shower faucet by Russ duPont on November 3rd, 2002 11:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

go to the plumbing supply house and ask for a faucet puller. Or if you have a home depot close by they have them. you really cannot get those handles off without thhis tool. Cost about 20.00

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC