> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Faucet
Login | Register


Posted by Jack C. on April 22nd, 2003 04:24 PM
In reply to crystalized chlorine by Judi on April 22nd, 2003 08:28 AM [Go to top of thread]

Its probably a build up of calcium from hard water. A water softener would solve the problem.Have it tested you should be able to get done for free.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC