> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fan Switch
Login | Register

Fan Switch

Posted by Dan O. on March 5th, 2003 01:35 PM
In reply to air switch by Harold on March 5th, 2003 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can purchase small fan duty thermodiscs like the ones used on dryers (see the link below) which close when they reach a specific temperature instead of opening like a dryer thermodisc does. Check with a local HVAC supplier to see what temperature ranges are available.

LINK > Part Showcase : Dryer Thermostats

You can see an actual phote of a dryer thermodisc at this link:

LINK > Universal Dryer Thermodisc

Dan O.
The Appliance Information Site


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC