> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > exterior trim
Login | Register

exterior trim

Posted by renae on March 21st, 2003 01:56 PM
In reply to Gable roof by Jim on October 26th, 2001 11:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

what is the diamond piece of trim that is at the peak of the gable called?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC