> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Extension Tailpiece
Login | Register

Extension Tailpiece

Posted by plumber Tom on August 9th, 2003 10:13 AM
In reply to Connecting Kitchen Sink by DanZ on August 9th, 2003 09:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

Try using a 1 1/2" extension tailpiece. They even make them in double 45 degree offsets. For the water lines, you can use longer flexy's. There are many sizes available to meet your needs.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC