> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Express Air vs. ground delivery
Login | Register

Express Air vs. ground delivery

Posted by David on April 6th, 2003 04:02 PM
In reply to My cat ate by Ann on April 6th, 2003 01:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ann, from first-hand experience with this, I think it's safe to say that if your feline companion has completed the act & is not showing signs of discomfort there's no need to worry much, but do try and keep a close eye on the cat for a few hours. It's likely to come back out the same way it went in, which will happen within the near future if it's going to come back up, and although cat's are usually quite adept at handling these things on their own it wouldn't hurt to be present to assist with such a long piece if need be.

If the cat eats once or twice in the next couple hours without vomiting, your string should be available for pick-up at your cat's "in box" in the next 24 hrs; gift wrapped.

To my knowledge, two of my 3 have pulled this stunt with string at least once apiece, with no assistance or prompting required for the return of the items. My words of caution, though, is to nip this habit in the bud before their scary feat turns criminal; my youngest graduated straight from devouring meaningless string to the theft of my 18K gold bracelet, swallowing the evidence. Thankfully, a mistrial was declared soon afterwards when the pilfered bauble was "coughed up" by the little beggar. Ahh...the things kids will do for attention......

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC