> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Excuse Me ...
Login | Register

Excuse Me ...

Posted by Jay J on August 28th, 2000 11:45 AM
In reply to finish work on swimming pool... by mary on August 26th, 2000 10:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

Call Durabond. (How novel an idea - They are a manufacturer of what it is you say you KNOW so much about but don't know how to do. Did you try and call the people that 'make' the Cement For Pools??!) Here's some info from their WEB site. Mix & Use Information. I 'believe' what you're looking for is in the '2nd row'.

Next time, say more about what you already know and where you already looked. If I was able to find the information you wanted, and as I said, me having no idea how to finish a swimming pool, I wonder where, and how hard, you looked. You said, "I have done the research!!!." That LARGE piece of information you made perfectly clear. Well, then if you did, you should have found a manufacturer. And you should have called them. The only research I did was a WEB search, and look what I found. Yes, excuse me for being heavy.

Here, help this guy. saunas - Do YOU want to ask him why he wants to build it next to his garden shed, and say, not on his deck or next to his house? Do you want to ask him if it's going to be above-ground or in-ground? Do you want to ask him if he has a price range? Do you want to suggest he get a few estimates on his own? Do you want to offer to go to his house and do the leg-work in getting estimates? You come by for 1 day, and ... Never mind - I've said enough.

Now I've helped you - By 'researching out' the Durabond link. ANd if you already contacted them, excuse me again for not reading your mind. This was all for FREE. My best to ya and hope this REALLY helps.

Jay J

(Thanks Joel and Brad - As usual, I was just trying to help. Sorry you had to be a 'party' to this Post.)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• Ooops! by Jay J  8/28/00 11:55 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC