> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Excuse me!~
Login | Register

Excuse me!~

Posted by Martha on July 17th, 2000 03:47 PM

Dear Sir,

Although you feel that you must police this forum on Bob's or my behalf, it's nice to see that chivalry is not dead. For that, I thank you for the effort. But what I'd like to know is what pissed you off? (Excuse me. As a lady, I shouldn't talk like that.) But you seem really pissed off. I, personally, don't have the time or energy to 'agree' or 'disagree' with what you're trying to do, but if you think you're saving me from something, I'd like to know what it is.

I'm real busy these days doing my show, editing my magazine, and designing 'things' for K-mart. And with the Republican Convention coming soon, especially now, I don't have any time to 'respond' to the fake Martha and/or Bob out there. I do enjoy reading about the Martha and Bob imposters, and I want to assure you that I don't mind. (I can't speak for Bob but I CAN tell you he has had a few good laughs.)

So don't worry yourself, son, about 'them'. They're really harmless. But I must say, that from past postings on Bob's forum, some of these guys can get reeeeeally nasty! You know it's not that much fun being 'ganged up' on, right? So save your energy for trying to Save The Whales, or something. (giggle-giggle) I'll be just fine, thank you!

Enjoy the rest of your life.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC