> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Escutcheon plates, and Roses,( Henry in MI )
Login | Register

Escutcheon plates, and Roses,( Henry in MI )

Posted by John 2000 on September 1st, 1999 03:56 PM
In reply to Escutcheons by Henry in MI on September 1st, 1999 06:01 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Henry in MI,
You are half way right,escutcheon plates go on the
frame, the thing that goes around the knob is called
a rose, and if you are lucky they are screwed on, but
if you have my luck they are nailed on with silly
little nails that are "@#%$@" to get out.
The cleaning off the paint your way is much better
that chiping at it with a screwdriver.
John 2000.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC