> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Escalating steps
Login | Register

Escalating steps

Posted by Mike D on January 6th, 2003 01:18 PM
In reply to Garage Attic Stairs by Robert Grace on July 11th, 2000 05:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

They have a set a steps that I believe they call "rainbow steps" solid construction with a handrail, I believe, they may be what you are looking for. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC