> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Erosion Control
Login | Register

Erosion Control

Posted by Jim Lange on March 23rd, 2000 09:32 PM
In reply to drainage problem by Ian Pollack on March 20th, 2000 07:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

There is a product called SoilShield-LS. It is sold by a company called Soil-loc, Inc. Their telephone number is 480-948-8114.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC