> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > EMERGENCY: I need to build a rabbit hutch
Login | Register

EMERGENCY: I need to build a rabbit hutch

Posted by Loraine Kinary on April 30th, 2002 02:13 PM

4 of 14 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Rabbit Cage Plans by Handyman on 10/28/2004

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
I have a two year old rabbit named Snuggles. I have kept her indoors since I got her, but I need to keep her out doors now because my husbands and my daughters allergies can not take it anymore. My family and I don't want to give the bunny away, it's just not a option, Snuggles is part of our family. I've seen hutches at the pet store, and like them, but thier just to expensive. It be alot cheeper if I build one. It be a good family project. Can you please help me. The hutch style I want to build is the one that has the removeable metal tray on the bottom, to make it easier to clean, and a little house with a enclosed area thats like a little yard. The hutch has to be sturdy enough to keep three large dogs out of it. It seems my other family members think Snuggles is thier dinner. Can you please help me build my bunnies new home. I would greatly appreciate it if you sent me a list of materials, and plans on how to build my rabbits hutch. Please send them via E-mail. I would greatly apreciate it.

Loraine Kinary

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC