> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Embossing Leveler
Login | Register

Embossing Leveler

Posted by Grant.L on October 15th, 1997 05:04 PM
In reply to Vinyl Flooring Over Concrete by Dan B on September 23rd, 1997 10:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

6 of 6 people found this post helpful

Armstrong makes two great embossing levelers.
One is called s-188 which requires mixing and must be bought in a larger quantity than would be necessary.
The second is calles s-199,a one part pre- mixed product that trowels on the existing floor.I highly reccomend this one as you may purchase it in small quantity.You may use two coats if necessary,usually one is sufficient.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC