> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Electro-osmois
Login | Register


Posted by John 2000 on January 17th, 2001 09:11 PM
In reply to osmosis by Larry on January 17th, 2001 08:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi" Larry, well, if I'm right it a means of stopping
water rising up through (say) a wall,which is called
a capillary movement,.
You put an electrically charged wire through the wall
this will have a positve and a negative charge, which
will heat up any damp ( very slow) and in doing so
will act like a damp proof in (say) a wall,it stops
water penetrating deep into the wall, so acting like
a damp proofing line.( basicly its to stop rising damp)
John 2000

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • osmosis by Larry  1/17/01 08:57 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC