> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > electricity
Login | Register

Posted by T.C. on December 31st, 2000 01:05 PM
In reply to Making Your Own Electricity ... by Jay J -Moderator on December 31st, 2000 11:51 AM [Go to top of thread]

well Jay to tell you the truth I am not sure what I want! I was just setting here at my computer and started thinking. What if?? something happened and there was a bad power outage? Thne I started to think what I would do? Now i may be 47 yrs old I must admit i am kinda backwards in somethings and knowledge of how to's is one I can you how to drill water wells ,I can tell you how to anodize aliunium(can't spell it). I can tell ou how to move a large piano upstairs are move a large office building of furniture. Or how to load 36,ooo lbs of furniture into a moving van .But when it comes to how to's of mechanics I don't know
now back to electricity what if something happen and i was not prepared. yes i should be but what if? when I was a kid, I remember seeing a bike hooked to a generator and you peddeled the bike. Know what i mean?
Now for all the macho men reading this and laughing your a%$'# off oh well I am being honest
my dad was not around and I was a father at 17 I started working at 14 so somewhere in life i missed out on a lot I have 5 kidds I am not looking at someone to laugh at me just for a little help . Did I metion I was not a rich man. I hope I don't regret posting this . I think there needs to be a lot more men being honest.

Thank you
ps this maybe the wrong place for this type of message but I just wanted to unload delete this and forgewt you ever seen it .

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC