> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Electrical wiring
Login | Register

Electrical wiring

Posted by Fran on February 25th, 1999 10:32 AM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I was looking at an older house built in the 1940's and the owner indicated that the house wiring was 100 amps. What does that mean? Will that effect the use of modern household items and applicances?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC