> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Electrical Codes
Login | Register

Electrical Codes

Posted by Henry in MI on November 23rd, 1998 07:20 AM
In reply to Chandelier grounding by Tami on November 22nd, 1998 11:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Tami, have you considered contacting Underwriters Laboratories. I think that they are in Chicago or that area.

Also, you might ask a local building inspector what Code they use and where the group that writes the Code is headquartered. Then you can go from there. Most regulatory groups charge for copies of their specs.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC