> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > electric wiring
Login | Register

electric wiring

Posted by Henry in MI on February 20th, 1999 07:51 AM
In reply to Help with running wire through house! by JJ Clairy on February 17th, 1999 05:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Since this has gone a while without an answer, I will tell you where to go to get one. That is your local building inspector. Most of them are pretty reasonable to deal with and would rather advise you now rather than make you tear it out later. He probably will be able to answer this over the phone.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC