> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Electric heat and air conditioner
Login | Register

Electric heat and air conditioner

Posted by Harold Kestenholz - Hydronic Network on December 16th, 2001 02:28 PM
In reply to spot heating and air by Kay G. on December 16th, 2001 09:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

To keep it simple, use an electric heater of some kind - panel, baseboard, or blower. Also use a separate air conditioner. There are units that roll about a room and just need to dump condensate periodically.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC