> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Elastomeric paint/stucco
Login | Register

Elastomeric paint/stucco

Posted by Elizabeth Cooper on September 22nd, 1998 08:02 PM
In reply to Here's a tip.......... by Brian Ewing on September 21st, 1998 08:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I'm wondering what elastomeric paint is used for if it entraps water. I see it advertised for stucco like exteriors. The stucco job on my house is in fairly good shape, it's just an ugly gray color and very dirty looking. I am replacing a few windows and will need to patch around them, but don't need to re-do the whole house. How can I give it a do-it-yourself "paint job", maybe a new color, without breaking the bank? Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC