> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Education
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on August 4th, 2000 03:15 PM
In reply to What is the best way to protect my child from possible lead-based paint in the house by Mary Wang on July 28th, 2000 03:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

I don't know how old the child is, but teach him or her not to eat paint chips. Problem solved. The only real danger is children eating lead based paint chips. Your welcome.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC