> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Edging
Login | Register


Posted by Steve on December 18th, 2002 02:35 PM
In reply to PAINTING by TONY on December 18th, 2002 02:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have found that the "fuzzy" pad edgers you can buy at just about any hardware store (for about $5) are worth their weight in gold. They are about 4"X6", red plastic, with a replacable white/yellowish fuzzy pad on one side. They have 2 wheels on one side of the plastic handle to guide it along walls or moulding. For the edges near the ceiling, don't overload it with paint, and make sure the wheels don't have paint on them and it will make a near-perfect edge. They also work wonders around trim and in tight spots. The rollers with the shield like you see on TV don't work that well.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Edger by Chales Probert  4/12/04 03:59 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC