> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Easy Way Out
Login | Register

Easy Way Out

Posted by Scott from WI on January 27th, 2003 09:17 PM
In reply to Crown Installation by Karl B on January 27th, 2003 08:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

I don't know the technical names, but much like you can by square pieces for door trim & only use 90 degree angle cuts, they also have pieces available so all you have to do is cut your molding at 90 degrees. I'm planning on trying that. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC