> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Easy-out
Login | Register


Posted by Scott on July 26th, 2002 03:27 PM
In reply to Stripped Screw in Metal Door by Erik on July 26th, 2002 02:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

Is what they are called and they have them at your local hardware.Tell them what you are doing and they should be able to set you up.If you do a lot of your own repair on house,car,whatever you might want to invest in a small set of these,I know they are not cheap(of course you can buy cheap ones but they will just tick you off when they break the first time used)but they sure come in handy.Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC