> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Easy ...
Login | Register

Easy ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on November 4th, 2001 12:58 PM
In reply to toilet seal by Tom on November 4th, 2001 12:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Tom,

There are Flange Extension Kits at the Home Centers or at a Plumbing Supply House (found in the YELLOW PAGES.)

Before you leave the house, measure the inner-diameter of the DWP as well as the 'distance' between the pin holes. There are more than 2 type of extension kit. You may even need 2 of them. Explain the situation to the Helper and go from there. (This is a 'common problem' ...)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC