> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > E-Z flow system or formally known as E-Z lay system
Login | Register

E-Z flow system or formally known as E-Z lay system

Posted by Debr a Garver on April 2nd, 2003 02:15 PM
In reply to septic system by jim allen on March 24th, 1999 07:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

9 of 21 people found this post helpful

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME. I bought a home less than 2 years ago with what was known as E-Z Lay System, in a turn key package. The Septic system started failing after 3- months and has continued to fail. The manufacture , I was told has absolved thier company that makes these systems, and now is going under the name of E-Z Flow Septic Systems with supposely a better product. I as the homeowner will now have to pay anywhere from $5000 to $15,000 to have my system repaired. These systems are used because if a 3/4 acre lot requires 105 feet of field line, they get a 25% reduction, dropping field lines down to 75'. Then the systems malfunction when there is heavy water flow. I have had to fight my county, builder, developer, original septic contractor, EPA, County Health and sewer. No One accepts responsibilty for this septic system. And I cannot even find anyone from the original manufactor company to speak to , there are usually several years warranty on septic systems.
If your local county allows a driffrent system, by all means go another route , so you do not end up in my delimina.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC