I recently upgraded from a 100 amp service to a 200 amp service. I live in a rural area and my house is approximately 100 yards from the road. I have telephone poles down the side of my driveway. On the last pole is my meter. From the meter the line runs into a new outside panel on the pole. from there underground to the house. On the same pole as my meter and outside panel I have a Mercury vapor light, The same kind that are used for street lights. I would notice that it would go off and then about a minute later it would come back on. After watching this happen I noticed that it would go off exactly when my oil furnace kicked on. Sounds weird but WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.