> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Durabond 90
Login | Register

Durabond 90

Posted by Bill Glenn on February 26th, 2003 05:03 PM
In reply to durabond 90 by Mike Klintworth on February 26th, 2003 03:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

9 of 12 people found this post helpful

Durabond is a trademark of United States Gypsum. Durabond is a chemically-setting type, powdered joint compound; the 90 you refer to is the set time. Other set times from 20 minutes to several hours are also available. Many companies that make ready-mix, drying-type joint compound also make a setting-type compound similar to Durabond, but if you want to stick with what you've been using, try for distribution information. You might also try the yellow pages under drywall supplies and/or plastering supplies; most cities of any size have wholesalers that supply these type of products to the drywall and plastering trades. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • durabond 90 by Mike Klintworth  2/26/03 03:46 PM (: 4, : 0)

Topic Follow-ups:

  • how to mud by anthonymoriglioni  7/28/05 03:21 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC