> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall tape
Login | Register

drywall tape

Posted by Chester on January 28th, 2003 02:32 PM
In reply to Drywall repairs by mtroy7 on September 25th, 2001 10:17 AM [Go to top of thread]

what type of crown molding do I use to finish off a celing to wall repair?
tape is all cracked and coming off. It's the 2nd time we have to fix it and this time we want to use crown molding, but aren't sure how to go about it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC